A mental health social worker trained at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. Worked in the District mental health programme, Tata Trusts.
We strive to make mental health awareness accessible to even the lowest rungs of our society.
To build a stigma-free society, where each individual is loved, accepted and valued.
1. Raise awareness about mental health and emotional well-being.
2. Reduce the stigma associated with mental health and mental illness.
3. Create a safe community for indiviuals and facilitate both human and humane connection.
4. Build an inclusive and respectful environment where people with experience of mental health challenges feel safe, supported, and empowered.
Our Core Values
1. Empowerment: Empower the voices of those silenced because of society’s ignorance about mental health.
2. Inclusion: Ensure that nobody is left out or feels left out.
3. Empathy: Patiently listen and understand the personal challenges of anybody who wishes to share with us.
4. Equality: Treat each and everyone we come in contact with, with respect and dignity.
5. Integrity: Conduct ourselves within a way that engenders trust amongst our colleagues, partners, and stakeholders.
Join our initiative
Open Your Heart & Home
Business Professional with over 10 years of experience in different organizations.